FOUNDER OF SAHARA PUBLIC RIGHTS
MR. AKBAR ALI RANA
The name of Mr. Akber Ali Rana is not a name of a person belonging to any particular community, caste, creed, sect or color. This is the name of a dignified person who is serving the humanity without any discrimination and affiliation with any political or religious party or ethnic group / any Trust. This gentleman is the Social Worker, Founder & Chairman of Sahara Public Rights Welfare, which is purely a welfare organization. Mr. Akber Ali Rana had started his work from scratch, using his own income and monetary source. He helped those who were sick and needy. He provided comfort to those who were penniless and were suffering from mental agony and pain. As a non-Government, non-political and a non-profitable organization.
Sahara Public Rights Welfare with the ‘‘MISSION TO SERVE THE HUMANITY’’ is being run with the help of some kind-hearted philanthropists. Mr. Akber Ali Rana transformed Sahara Public Rights Welfare into the reality of a welfare organization, which at the initial stage had started free services to the poor and the needy persons with the sincere devotion, transparency, professional integrity and honesty.
Perpetual quality services to humanity with complete sincerity.
- To work for the prevention, relief for the treatment of mental illness.
- To work towards rehabilitation of distressed peoples, specially the underprivileged and indigent.
- To raise public awareness about the mentall illness and to foster behavioral changes in society.
- To organized, maintained and trained a team of dedicated psychiatrics, psychologists, occupational therapist,
social workers and nursing staff to ensure a competent and ongoing mental health services.
- To provide shelter home facilities, medical and psychiatric treatment as per requirement and also their basic expenditures.
- To reach them on their destination of needy peoples, who don’t have even basic resources?
- During these services to needy, deserving peoples get expired. Sahara Village arranges their funeral activities.
- To educate those children, who are running out of their homes? Sahara Village provide them basic facilities and give them guidance
services and skillful education. So, they become the good citizens of the society.